an individual from the
who has made important contributions to the history of psychology to do a powerpoint presentation about.
CREATE a PowerPoint that includes a description of the life and work of your selected individual.
The PowerPoint will need to include the following information:
- Biographical information (3 slides)
- Papers and books authored by the individual (2 slides)
- Commentary by others about the nature and significance of this individual’s work (2-3 slides)
- Evidence of the person’s influence in the current practice of psychology (5 slides)
- Description of how this individual’s work relates to your personal interests in psychology (4 slides)
- Reference page
FULL PARAGRAPHS 6-7 SENTENCES
TIMES NEW ROMAN 12 FONT
SUMMARIZE IN OWN WORDS/JUST A FEW OF IN TEXT CITATIONS
NO GRAMMAR ISSUES/NO ERRORS
6-7 CREDIBLE SCHOLARLY SOURCES REFERENCES FOR THIS POWERPOINT PRESENTATION
*****YOU will provides an accurate, thorough description of the psychologist’s biographical information.
*****YOU will provides an accurate, thorough description of the papers and books authored by the psychologist.
*****YOU will provides an accurate, thorough analysis of commentary by others about the significance of the psychologist’s work.
*****YOU will provides an insightful and creative description of 4-5 examples of the psychologist’s influence in the current practice of psychology.
*****YOU will provides an accurate, thorough analysis of how the psychologist’s work relates to student’s professional interests.
*****Work is presented in a logical and coherent way. Writing is clear, articulate, and error free. Citations are composed in proper format with few or no errors.