Choose 1 quantitative article from your Topical Reference List and compose a 2-page review of it. Your review must include 2 sections: (1) a summary of the article, and (2) a critical analysis of the article.
Your summary must include:
- The purpose of the study;
- A description of participants/sample;
- The research design (experimental, quasi-experimental, correlational, regression, etc.);
- The method of data collection (survey, test, questionnaire, etc.);
- A statistical analysis (t-test, analysis of variance (ANOVA) analysis of covariance (ANCOVA), chi square, Pearson product moment correlation, Spearman rho, etc.); and
- The results.
Your analysis must include:
- Opportunities for further research not already stated in the article,
- Threats to validity or rival hypotheses not already discussed,
- Other original insight or criticism, and
- Implications of the findings.