Read the following case study from the textbook:
Reading 9.2: “Becoming a Leader: Early Career Challenges Faced by MBA Graduates” (pp. 416–433)
Answer the following questions based on your reading of the case and the material in Chapter 9:
1. What specific and distinct challenges do new leaders face in organizations? How can employers best address these
2. State the problems/issues facing the organization.
3. Differentiate short-term from long-term problems.
4. Evaluate the pros and cons of the issues.
5. Support conclusions and/or assumptions with specific references to the case.
Your response should be at least one page in length, not including the title and reference pages. Adhere to APA style when
constructing this assignment, including in-text citations and references for all sources that are used.