Reflect on the course using these course learning objectives:
- Integrate knowledge and skills gained from previous nursing courses to enhance outcomes for maternal, infant, and pediatric patients and their families.
- Integrate concepts of acute and chronic conditions throughout the lifespan to provide family-centered care.
- Support and educate patients and families with acute and psychosocial needs to include health promotion and maintenance.
- Employs the use of information technology to research, develop, implement, and evaluate nursing care for the childbearing family.
- Apply the nursing process to deliver competent/safe, patient-centered care across the life span.
- Demonstrates professionalism, accountability, integrity, and respect for the uniqueness of persons when delivering and evaluating family-centered nursing care.
- Utilize professionalism and collaborative communication within an interdisciplinary clinical environment to promote the well-being of maternal, infant, and pediatric patients and/or the family.
For each of the learning objectives, provide an analysis of how the course supported each objective.
Explain how the material learned in this course, based upon the objectives, will be applicable to professional practice.
All references and citations should in APA format.