Write a 1,400- to 1,750-word paper describing the importance of research as it relates to policy development within the field of criminal justice. Address each of the following:
- Identify the purposes and types of policies within the field of criminal justice.
- Describe the relationship between research and policy development.
- Provide examples of how research can assist policy makers by informing their policy decisions.
- Identify two examples of policies that were developed within the past 10 years that resulted from research within the field of criminal justice.
Include at least four peer-reviewed references.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Submit your assignment.
on a different word document, answer the following bullet points. topic is GUN CONTROL
Write 500 words on Methods section of your team research proposal. Include a detailed description of how you would go about collecting data and testing the hypothesis.
Although you are not required to develop a new or original method, it is recommended that you review journal articles to determine what methods are standard to test a hypothesis similar to the one(s) outline in your proposal. Be sure to include the following:
- Describe the general methodology you chose for your study, in order to test your hypotheses.
- Explain why this method is the best for your purposes.
- Participants: Who would you test and why?
- Describe the sample you would test, and explain why you chose this sample.