Research paper outline
YOU NEED TO GO THROUGH THE DESCRIPTION AND ALL OTHER DETAILS. It is an outline based on that you will write the reachers later. There is a do not list at the end of the paper. You can use them as a source. Provide me plagrisum report and No AI contant.
Question, instruction, and sample http://www.mediafire.com/folder/aecwe2zm7agduhg,43481hn2ji8hxwq,21bg3t4nkd0hnud/shared
- 1 page no more than 2 at most
- Thesis statement + 8 points (roughly 1/page of final paper) minimum
- follow APA format guide for margins, etc. & citation – no other style formats accepted
- Point form, complete sentences are not needed (must be sufficient to convey your point). Exception – Thesis statement must be complete sentence(s).
- no space filler (extra spaces between points/paragraphs, etc.) though the assignment should be double spaced
- 3 sources, 1 academic paper (peer reviewed journal) + 2 of: 1 book reference other than your textbook (online or physical), 1 Government document (electronic or physical copy) and 1 report from a private organization (electronic or physical copy), or additional academic peer reviewed paper.
- submitted in both .doc & .pdf formats only
- header w/ page numbers
- Focus on post1900 period, historical discussion should be in support of a more contemporary discussion
- Centered on Indigenous Peoples of Canada
- 10% of grade
- Academic/scholarly discussion
- Students are encouraged to choose a subject that interests them, some general suggestions include:
Governance Indigenous Knowledges Grassroots Initiatives
Law Health/ health initiatives Political Process
Economic Development Spirituality and Worldviews Treaty Negotiations (modern)
Education Literature Representations