Estimated time to complete: 3 hours
Using the informative speech outline, deliver the speech using recording software. Suggestions for recording software are found in the Read Me First Section in the course. The informative speech should:
- Be 5-7 minutes in length.
- Have good audio and video quality in the recording.
- Minimum of 1 presentation aid.
- In the speech, make sure to address the following:
- Attribution to the sources. Identify the references within the speech presentation. “According to…”
- Follow the speech outline.
Watch the video recording of your informative speech video to provide a self-critique of the content and delivery. Include in the critique the following:
- What was your process to prepare your speech?
- What challenges did you have when preparing your speech? How did you overcome them?
- What challenges did you have recording your speech? How did you overcome them?
- Do you recognize in the speech the following:
- Clear thesis statement and specific purpose
- What changes would you make to the speech?
- What further information would you have helped you complete your speech recording and self-critique?
Review the grading rubric before submission.
- A 5-7 minute informational speech video recording uploaded to YouTube. Provide a YouTube link.
- Word document that includes a self-critique of the speech.
Note: This assignment is submitted through SafeAssign. Please review the SafeAssign report. If the report is over the 20% threshold, please correct your document and re-submit by the due date. You will have two attempts for submission.