Could you do this homework please..
Textbook: Insel, P. & Roth, W. (2015). Connect core concepts in health (14th Ed.). New York,
NY: McGraw-Hill Education
In lecture, we examined STDs-their prevalence rates, risk factors, symptoms, how they are transmitted, how you can prevent transmission, and consequences of not getting treated. To further our discussion, answer the following questions:
1. What was most surprising to you about what you learned about STDs?
2. How would you feel if you were exposed to a STD? Would it affect how you think about yourself or your partner? Do you think you could take responsibility for obtaining proper treatment and informing your partner(s)?
3. Should a person’s sexual behavior fit in with their values and life plan? Why or why not?
4. How does addictions and drug use impact sexual behaviors? Could it lead to contracting STDs?
5. What role does locus of control have in changing sexual behavior, addiction, and drug use? Why may more help be needed with stopping addiction and drug use?
After submitting your responses, respond to the posts of two of your classmates.
Evaluation: Please see the attached rubric for scoring. You will10pointsfor the number of thoughtful posts you make, a minimum oftwo follow-up posts, distribution of posts (i.e. spread throughout the duration of the discussion board), and clarity/mechanics/netiquette.
-Please note that Professor is too serious about Plagiarism so please make it different.