Case Study: Dealing with Risk and Uncertainty
Select a company of your choice, one that has been dealing with risk and uncertainty within the last six months, and write a 7–8 page paper in which you identify risk and identify comprehensive ways to should minimize its negative impacts and address risk while improving profitability. Please follow the strayer guidelines citation method I attached below, and provide a plagiarized report to ensure the quality of the paper. Also please follow all the guidelines below by intensive research. This is an emergency paper and needs to be done in the utmost proper way
- Evaluate a company’s recent actions (within the last six months) dealing with risk and uncertainty.
- Offer advice for improving risk management.
- Examine an adverse selection problem your company is facing and recommend how it should minimize its negative impact on transactions.
- Determine the ways your company is dealing with the moral hazard problem and suggest best practices used in the industry to deal with it.
- Identify a principal-agent problem in your company and evaluate the tools it uses to align incentives and improve profitability.
- Examine the organizational structure of your company and suggest ways it can be changed to improve the overall profitability.
- Use at least five quality academic resources in this assignment. One reference must be about the risk and uncertainty the company has faced in the last six months.
- Note: Wikipedia, Investopedia, Course Hero, and similar websites are not acceptable references.
- For the best results in your search for resource material, visit the Research Hub.
This course requires the use of Strayer Writing Standards. For assistance and information, please refer to the Strayer Writing Standards link in the left-hand menu of your course. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
The specific course learning outcome associated with this assignment is:
- Determine solutions to organizational problems that take into account principles of risk management to improve operations and profitability.