You are Team leader of the compensation committee. You have seasoned HR professionals who have been on the compensation committee for 5 years or more. You also have some new members, not new to HR, but they haven’t served on a compensation committee before. The “newbies” have questions about their tax concern and rules for executive compensation plans and devices. They need to get on the same page with the rest of the seasoned committee members. How do you go about getting these “newbies” developed so that they can remain engaged as compensation committee team participants?
The requirements below must be met for your paper to be accepted and graded:
- Write between 1,250 – 1,750 words (approximately 3 – 5 pages) using Microsoft Word in APA style, see example below.
- Use font size 12 and 1” margins.
- Include cover page and reference page.
- At least 80% of your paper must be original content/writing.
- No more than 20% of your content/information may come from references.
- Use at least three references from outside the course material, one reference must be from EBSCOhost. Text book, lectures, and other materials in the course may be used, but are not counted toward the three reference requirement.
- Cite all reference material (data, dates, graphs, quotes, paraphrased words, values, etc.) in the paper and list on a reference page in APA style