Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, the use of telehealth has become an important means of facilitating health care delivery. Telehealth may be used for prevention and health promotion, acute illness, management of chronic conditions, or remote patient monitoring. Telehealth may include telepharmacy, teleradiology, telepsychiatry, teledermatology, and other services.
Create a 15- to 18-slide presentation, with detailed speaker notes, explaining the evidence surrounding telehealth. Do the following:
- Provide an overview of evidence-based practice and the steps involved.
- Explain the responsibilities of the baccalaureate-prepared nurse related to health care delivery.
- With a focus on the role of a BSN-prepared nurse during the pandemic and adapting to the changes in health care delivery
- Identify telehealth benefits, limitations, and barriers to its implementation and use.
- Describe ways that nurses can enhance the use of evidence-based practices in telehealth.
Include a minimum of 3 scholarly sources from the University Library.
1. EVIDENCE-BASED PRACTICE OVERVIEW- Provided a comprehensive overview of evidence-based practice and the steps involved. 90-100%
2. RESPONSIBILITIES OF A BSN-PREPARED NURSE RELATED TO HEALTH CARE DELIVERY- Fully explained the responsibilities of the BSN-prepared nurse related to health care delivery. 90-100%
3. ROLE OF A BSN-PREPARED NURSE ADAPTING TO CHANGES IN HEALTHCARE DELIVERY- Fully explained the role of BSN-prepared nurse in adapting to changes in healthcare delivery. 90-100%
4. BENEFITS OF TELEHEALTH- Accurately identified the benefits of telehealth. 90-100%
5. LIMITATIONS OF TELEHEALTH- Accurately identified the limitations of telehealth. 90-100%.
6. BARRIERS TO IMPLEMENTATION AND USE OF TELEHEALTH- Accurately identified the barriers to the implementation and use of telehealth. 90-100%
7. ENHANCING EVIDENCE-BASED PRACTICE IN TELEHEALTH- Fully described the ways nurses can enhance the use of evidence-based practice in telehealth. 90-100%
8. INFORMATION LITERACY- Fully integrated 3 relevant sources of supporting evidence. 90-100%
9. USE CORRECT SYNTAX AND SEMANTICS- Accuracy in grammar, sentence structures, sentence boundaries, and word choice enhanced content.