Develop a well-written 2 – 3-page paper, not including the title or references pages, that includes the following:
- How do you use critical thinking in decision making and problem solving in your professional life?
- What are the three most important elements of personal and professional etiquette that you employ in your professional life?
- What are your strengths in communication in your professional life? What are your weaknesses?
- What strategies do you employ to stay on-task and on-time in your professional life? How do you manage your professional goals?
- Be sure to use a minimum of 3 supporting references with at least 1 or 2 of those being peer reviewed. These articles could relate to goal setting, professional goals, professional etiquette, decision making, or any other relevant aspect of career development.