https://gradehunters.net/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/logo-300x60.png 0 0 paul https://gradehunters.net/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/logo-300x60.png paul2023-06-03 04:32:562023-06-03 04:32:56The PowerPoint Presentation:Must be 10 to 12 slides, and formatted according to APA style as outlined by the Ashford Writing Center. Must include a title slide with the following: Title of the t
The PowerPoint Presentation:
- Must be 10 to 12 slides, and formatted according to APA style as outlined by the Ashford Writing Center.
Must include a title slide with the following:
- Title of the training
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must present a thesis statement regarding why social skills training would be appropriate for adolescents.
- Must explain different types of communication (e.g., aggressive and assertive).
- Must share four strategies on how adolescents could improve their communication skills.
- Must create at least three hypothetical scenarios of problems that adolescents might encounter, including one that involves cultural/ethnic issues. The scenarios should show how adolescents could use improved communication skills to solve these problems.
- Must develop conclusions that reiterate the opening thesis statement, include a summary of the social skills training discussed, and offer evidence of its effectiveness.
- Must use at least four scholarly sources (in addition to the course text), including a minimum of two from the Ashford Online Library. References are to be provided as needed within the slides.
- Must include a separate reference slide, formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.