The Rise of Al Qaeda: An Analysis (350 Points)
Describe and explain the rise of Al Qaeda, religious militancy and terrorism, and how they use the Internet and the media as a tool and weapon.
Your essay should be consistent with the outline that you presented in Week 3( the outline is attached below), or with any subsequent consultations or modifications that you have discussed with the instructor.
- It must have a cover page denoting the paper title, your name; the course number and name, your instructor’s name, and the date you are making the submission;
- It must have an outline or table of contents;
- It must have a brief abstract statement summarizing your hypothesis or findings;
- It must feature APA citations where appropriate, AND a references at the end (include 5 references).
- It must be double-spaced, in 12-point font. Per CSU-Global APA and writing guidelines, you should use ‘Times New Roman’ font style;
- Margins should be no more than 1 inch, right and left, and top and bottom;
- All pages must be numbered, top-right corner.
Your paper should be 6-8 pages long, cite at least three sources (including one academic article), and adhere to CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA Requirements. Information for this topic can be found in the weekly module lectures, readings and videos presented in this course as well as through your research of any outside sources you may find. Be sure to use scholarly resources; no Wikipedia please. Google Scholar and the CSU Global library are excellent resources for this project.