Data accuracy and security are crucial to the administration of electronic medical records. Threats to the use of electronic medical records include physical loss or damage, crimes, viruses, and unauthorized access.
Prepare a well-written paper that addresses the following topics and requirements:
- Select one of the following topics:
- Health Systems Security
- Health Systems Quality
- Health Systems Privacy
- Research and locate 5-7 peer-reviewed articles on one of the above topics.
- Describe the selected topic in your own words. Explain the importance of the topic in planning and implementing HMIS.
- Synthesize the key findings of each article into a summary that encompasses the 5-7 articles you researched. Include an assessment of the implications of laws, regulations, and ethics for the overall findings of your research into health systems security, health systems quality, or health systems privacy.
Your paper should meet the following requirements:
- Be 4-6 pages in length, not including the title and reference pages
- Cite 5-7 references. Cannot be more than 10 years old. (Remember, you must support your thinking/opinions and prior knowledge with references; all facts must be supported; use in-text citations throughout the assignment and include them in an APA-formatted reference list.)
- Adhere to the guidelines of the grading rubric
- Be formatted according to the APA Requirements