To prepare for this Discussion:
- Use the Walden Library Course Guide and Assignment Help found in this week’s Learning Resources to search for and select a quantitative article that interests you and that has social change implications.
- As you read the article, reflect on George Box’s quote in the introduction for this Discussion.
For additional support, review the
Skill Builder: Independent and Dependent Variables
, which you can find by navigating back to your Blackboard Course Home Page. From there, locate the Skill Builder link in the left navigation pane.
By Day 3
Post a very brief description (1–3 sentences) of the article you found and address the following:
- Describe how you think the research in the article is useful (e.g., what population is it helping? What problem is it solving?).
- Using Y=f(X) +E notation, identify the independent and dependent variables.
- How might the research models presented be wrong? What types of error might be present in the reported research?