Read â€œResolving Ethical Business Challengesâ€ in Chapter 6 of your text, and then address the following points. Support your response with evidence from the text.
* Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of each decision that Elaine has made.
- What are the ethical and legal considerations facing Elaine, Dennis, and UBC?
- Discuss the moral philosophies that may be relevant to this situation.
- Discuss the implications of each decision that Elaine could make.
An employee working in customer service at a large company arrives at her desk and finds a package from a customer she recently spoke with. Inside is a gift card for $50 to an expensive restaurant to thank her for her assistance, which ultimately saved the customer money. She remembers that the company has a code of conduct policy against accepting gifts from customers, but she thinks that it may only pertain to gifts of a larger amount. Unsure what to do, she reaches out to a leader in the department for insight.
In your discussion post complete the following:
- Choose a stage from the Kohlberg Model and construct an email response from the business leader in response to this dilemma. Make sure the response reflects the characteristics of the chosen stage from the Kohlberg model.
- After composing the email, predict how that leaderâ€™s approach to business ethics might impact the organizational culture.
- Describe how the leaderâ€™s decision and advice to you regarding this issue might change over time.
Friends of Angelo
Watch the â€œCountrywide financial fraudâ€ video. Describe how leadership impacted ethical decisions in Countrywide Financial, particularly in reference to the â€œFriends of Angeloâ€ program. What are the societal and stakeholder implications?
Please included each individual discussion reference with each discussion versus putting them all on the same page please