Complete a 5-7 page final paper that analyzes the future impact of your social problem (POVERTY). In this assignment, you will cover:
1. The scope of this social problem over the last 30-50 years. (note: you will need to use historical data to articulate the scope of this problem.)
2. An analysis of one major theoretical perspective (functionalist, conflict, or symbolic interaction) that is useful in understanding this social problem.
3. Finally, your own analysis of how you think addressing the social problem could be improved. In this analysis, please mention what you think should be done to solve this social problem. Your paper should utilize sound critical thought and it should provide appropriate APA in-text citations and APA full-reference citations.
4. Use at least four concepts from our text (absolute poverty, relative poverty, extreme poverty and poverty rate will be the 4 concepts) in your analysis.
5. In addition to our text, you will significantly incorporate research from at least 5 meaningful up-to-date resources, two of which must be from reputable, peer-reviewed academic journals.
6. The paper should be typed, double-spaced, 1” margins, arial or times new roman 11 pt font, and saved as .doc