Synthesis Paper Instructions
The purposes of this assignment are to:
· Demonstrate proper use of current APA style in a term paper.
· Demonstrate proper use of one of the research methods studied in this course—specifically, the case study.
· Reflect on what you have learned in this course.
· Reflect on the course content as critiqued from a biblical, Christian perspective.
Instructions: Using a case study approach, write a 4–8-page research-based paper using yourself as the research subject by answering the assigned research questions:
· What have you learned about research at an introductory level?
· How do you evaluate or critique this from a biblical, Christian perspective?
You will use the APA skills that you honed during Module/Week 1, the case study skills you developed in Module/Week 6, and all the content you studied throughout all the modules/weeks of this course. APA style needs to be demonstrated in all aspects of this assignment.
Include your properly formatted title page, references page, the body of your document with proper citations, and levels of headings. Be sure to cite enough references to sufficiently support your paper. Maintain consistency between your citations and references page. The 4–8-page body of your paper is in addition to the title page and references page.
You may use your Discussion Board Forum posts, your answers to previous short essay quiz questions, and additional personal reflection. Your answer is not going to be just like anyone else’s answer, and that is what is expected.
Your assignment will be checked for plagiarism.
Note: Some matching on the Learn Assignment report is not unexpected. You will be citing sources that others may have used in other papers, so some matches might appear. The faculty member will be able to discern what is appropriate matching due to properly cited sources. This assignment is open-book/open-notes, open-Bible, open to discussion with friends, etc. Be sure to document your sources when you use the textbook or other material from this course, personal interviews with friends, etc.