In chapter seven (7), we have learned from “The Path to Information Value” that Seventy percent of managers and executives say data are â€œextremely importantâ€ for creating competitive advantage.
In addition, it is implied by the authors that, â€œThe key, of course, is knowing which data matter, who within a company needs them, and finding ways to get that data into usersâ€™ hands.â€
Looking at the Economist Intelligence Unit report, identify the three (3) phases that led to the yardâ€™s rebirth.
You must do the following:
1) Create a new thread and share your perspectives with examples and references to course material with APA guidelines
2) Please make your initial post with 500 words and two response posts substantive with at least 150 words . A substantive post will do at least TWO of the following:
- Ask an interesting, thoughtful question pertaining to the topic
- Answer a question (in detail) posted by another student or the instructor
- Provide extensive additional information on the topic
- Explain, define, or analyze the topic in detail
- Share an applicable personal experience
- Provide an outside source (for example, an article from the UC Library) that applies to the topic, along with additional information about the topic or the source (please cite properly in APA)
- Make an argument concerning the topic.