1. By WEDNESDAY, complete the following:
- Retake the Questionnaire and compare your results from week one to week eight.
- Identify and Discuss the specific changes in your scores.
- my scores from week 1
Thoroughness= 16Control= 19Hesitancy= 13Social resistance= 13Optimizing=7Principled=6Instinctiveness =10
- Explain WHY you think your scores changed.
- Identify SPECIFIC questions asked in the quiz that reflect the skills needed to make decisions well. Explain WHY and HOW.
- Identify WHICH decision making skills you need to improve and WHY you need to improve those specific skills.
- Create a â€œdecision fitâ€ plan that would suggest at least 3 specific ways or methods that will help you to improve the skills you have identified as needing improvement. If the results of the questionnaire from this week indicate that you are strong in all areas, then create a “decision fit” plan that would suggest at least 3 specific ways or methods that this course emphasizes in continuing to make effective decisions.
- Include the reasoning behind the suggestions made in the plan.
- You must use course material with APA in-text citations and a reference list to support ALL of your responses.
2. THROUGHOUT the week, complete the following:
- Respond to your classmates four or more days throughout the week.
3. FINAL POST, complete the following:
- Attach your final post in the classroom by Sunday 11:59 PM ET
- The final post must reflect the brainstorming activities and should be different than the Wednesday initial post.
- The final post must include a variety of sources from the class material as well as the use of scenario or case study facts where appropriate.