One role of seasoned, experienced human resources professionals is to mentor junior professionals. You have decided to share your expertise with a group of college students who are considering making human resources their profession.
Research and address the following:
- How has the field of human resources management evolved over the past ten years?
- Discuss how the HR professional acts as a strategic partner to senior leadership.
- Discuss the major specialty areas within the field, such as Employee Relations, Organizational and Employee Development, etc.
- What generally are the differences in responsibilities of an HR generalist and an HR specialist?
- What criteria would you recommend college students use to decide if human resources was the right profession for them?
Please submit your assignment.
For assistance with your assignment, please use your text, Web resources, and all course materials.