Price, Product, Promotion and Place are known as the “Four Ps” of Marketing.
The combination of the four Ps used for the purpose of marketing product is known as the Marketing Mix. For this paper, you will be creating your own marketing mix. Specifically, you will:
- Choose a tangible product with which you are familiar and describe why this product is of interest to you.
- Describe, in your own words, the characteristics of each element of the Marketing Mix (price, product, place, and promotion) as they apply to your selected product.
- Discuss why each of the 4-P decisions would be important when marketing your selected product.
Please submit your assignment of 2–3 pages in APA format.
Submitting your assignment in APA format means, at a minimum, you will need the following:
- TITLE PAGE. Remember the running head: AND TITLE IN ALL CAPITALS.
- ABSTRACT. A summary of your paper, not an introduction. Begin writing in third person voice.
- BODY. The body of your paper begins on the page following the title page and abstract page and must be double-spaced (be careful not to triple- or quadruple-space between paragraphs). The type face should be 12-pt. Times Roman or 12-pt. Courier in regular black type. Do not use color, bold type, or italics except as required for APA level headings and references. The deliverable length of the body of your paper for this assignment is 2-3 pages. In-body academic citations to support your decisions and analysis are required. A variety of academic sources is encouraged.
- REFERENCE PAGE. References that align with your in-body academic sources are listed on the final page of your paper. The references must be in APA format using appropriate spacing, hang indention, italics, and upper and lower case usage as appropriate for the type of resource used. Remember, the Reference Page is not a bibliography but a further listing of the abbreviated in-body citations used in the paper. Every referenced item must have a corresponding in-body citation.