Using the link below, review the Faith-Based health education Case Study, and address the corresponding questions.
- Provide an overview of the initiative
- Discuss how this program seeks to assess and address community needs
- Describe the methods used in this program
- Identify the types of data sources used in this program
- Discuss how the program was developed and implemented
- Discuss the results/findings of the program
- Discuss the limitations of the program, and describe the implications it has for health education design, implementation, and administration.
- If you were responsible for this program, how would you manage it? What impediments might you face?
Your completed assignment should be 3-5 pages in length, and should follow appropriate APA guidelines.