To make this assignment relevant, approach it from your current role or a position you are looking to fill in the future.
Explain what you learned from this article and how you can apply the concepts.
· Source must be referenced in APA style, and paraphrased and/or quoted content from the source should be cited using APA style citations.
Step 2: Analysis and organization:
· Paragraph 1: Gain the reader’s attention, provide a brief explanation of the purpose of learning to resolve conflict, and preview your main points.
· Paragraph(s) 2+: Explain how information/concepts from your source can help you manage or overcome conflict situations in your current role or a role you would like to fill in the future. Here are some questions to consider to get you started:
How have you historically handled conflict situations?
What are some important concepts/strategies you learned from the article?
How can you apply what you learned from the article?
Are there any points you agree or disagree with? Why?
· Concluding paragraph: Summarize your main ideas and end with a strong closing statement.
· References: All sources, including the textbook, must be cited and referenced in APA format.
Your Scholarly Activity must be a minimum of two pages in length. Please indicate which option you selected by including it in your assignment title.