- Unless otherwise indicated, there is a 300- 500 word minimum response required.
- Credible reference materials, including your course textbook(s), may be used to complete the assessment.
- If you have questions regarding the credibility of your reference, please contact your professor.
- APA Information
- In-text and reference citations are required for all written responses.
- REQUIRED FOR UPLOADED ASSIGNMENTS ONLY: title page, margins, header, double spacing, and hanging indentation
- For questions concerning APA formatting, please refer to the APA Guidelines found at the Student Resources link on your Course Menu.
ONLY ANSWER QUESTION 2
Read the case titled, “Corporation of the Presiding Bishop of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day v. Amos
483 U.S. 327 (1987)” listed on p. 528 of your textbook and answer question 2 of p. 529 (question: As a church employer in your religion, what reason would you give for requiring that the building engineer be of the same religion?)
A well thought out and written response to this question can be accomplished in 300 – 500 words (1 or 2 pages, double spaced). If you use published material in your response you should cite the source per the APA style guidelines (see your online library for APA Guidelines).