- Unless otherwise indicated, there is a 200 word minimum response required.
- Credible reference materials, including your course textbook(s), may be used to complete the assessment.
- If you have questions regarding the credibility of your reference, please contact your professor.
- APA Information
- In-text and reference citations are required for all written responses.
response should be at least 75 words in length. You are required to use at least your textbook as source material for your response. All sources used, including the textbook, must be referenced; paraphrased and quoted material must have accompanying citations.
The book is ECON MACRO 3 STUDENT EDITION BY WILIAM A MCEACHERN
1. An increase in the sale of new houses is often a sign that an economic expansion is coming. Why would this be the case?
2. What impact did the Great Depression have on the way government set policy?
3. Explain why the aggregate demand curve slopes down.
4. How is the U.S. national economy different from those of other nations?
5. How is the U.S. national economy different from those of other nations?