The Functions of Human Resources
In a three- to five-page paper (not including the title and reference pages), perform a job analysis for a position of your choice that must:
- Describe the job to be analyzed.
- Describe how the job analysis information was collected (e.g., survey, observation, etc.).
- List and prioritizes tasks and competencies required for the job.
- Create or select a quality rating system to determine which tasks from the job you analyzed are a priority and which may be secondary. Justify your choice.
- Analyze and summarize the data collected from the steps above. Based on this data, is the job description adequate? Why or why not?
Writing the Final Paper
The Final Paper:
- Must be three to five double-spaced pages in length (not including the title and reference pages), and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
- Must use at least four scholarly sources, in addition to the course textbook.
- Must document all sources in APA style, as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate reference page, formatted according to APA style