Your Learning Team has been hired as consultants for Bubble Films, a Hollywood, California-based company that produces documentary films. The company has 150 employees located in three states. Roughly 20% of the employees work virtually from home. Bubble Films has 200 personal computers, five servers, and one mainframe computer. Your team is charged with making recommendations for the following categories of software:
- Marketing and sales software: customer relationship management (this is my portion)
I need 5-6 slides. For each category, provide the following information:
- Type of software
- List of vendors and products reviewed, from at least three categories
- Product selected
- Reason the product was selected
- Brief description of the software, including cost: Discuss the possibility of integrating with other software being recommended.
- Advantages and disadvantages of using the software
- Information about the vendor: How long have they been in business? How large are they in terms of number of employees, revenues, and so on? What is their reputation?
The first slide must serve as the title page, the second slide must contain an executive summary, and the final slide must list APA formatted references. All slides must contain speaker notes.