https://gradehunters.net/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/logo-300x60.png 0 0 paul https://gradehunters.net/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/logo-300x60.png paul2021-06-07 21:55:552021-06-07 21:55:55employment law and labor help case outline
- Re-read the University case, “University and Community College System of Nevada v. Farmer.”
- Note the data under the case title: 113 Nev. 90, 930 P.2d 730 (Nev. Sup. Ct. 1997), cert. denied, 523 U.S. 1004 (March 9, 1998). What do these details signify?
- Outline and submit the case, using the standard legal outline headings.
- Case Name and Citation
- Include the court or agency deciding the case
- Include the citation, which tells where to find the reported decision.
- Key Facts (in brief)
- Why – are parties before the court or agency?
- What – are the parties seeking?
- Stage in the legal process (Trial Court, NLRB, Appeals Court, etc.)
- What happened at prior stages (if any) in the legal process?
- Legal Issue (s)
- Include legal problem(s) raised by the facts of the dispute.
- Reasoning of the Decision-Maker
- Why was dispute resolved the way it was?
- How did the decision-maker apply or reconcile the legal principles involved?