Assignment 2: Exploring Your Theoretical Perspectives
Understanding the way you view human behavior from a theoretical perspective is an important part of your professional development and global understanding of human behavior.
Using your textbook, the Argosy University online library resources, and the Internet, conduct research to support your response.
In this 4- to 5-page paper, address the following:
- On the basis of your understanding of the theoretical perspectives explored in this module, discuss what theoretical orientations you most closely align with and why.
- Analyze and discuss whether you fall into the category of relying upon one theory, a few theories, or multiple theories to assist you in understanding human behavior.
- Discuss how you think your theoretical preferences influence your view of human behavior.
- By Wednesday, February 24, 2016, prepare a 4- to 5-page paper. Your response should rely upon at least five sources from professional literature. This may include the Argosy University online library resources, relevant textbooks, peer-reviewed journal articles, and websites created by professional organizations, agencies, or institutions (.edu, .org, or .gov). Write in a clear, concise, and organized manner; demonstrate ethical scholarship in accurate representation and attribution of sources (i.e., APA format); and use accurate spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
- Save your paper in a Microsoft Word document with the name M2_A2_LastName_FirstInitial.doc, and upload it to the M2 Assignment 2 Dropbox.
|Assignment 2 Grading Criteria||
|Submitted a well-written document addressing all the assignment requirements. Discussed which theoretical orientations you are most closely aligned with and why. Analyzed and discussed the viewpoint (i.e., one theory, a few theories, or multiple theories) that supports your understanding of human behavior. Discussed how your theoretical preferences influence your view of human behavior.||
|Wrote in a clear, concise, and organized manner; demonstrated ethical scholarship in accurate representation and attribution of sources; displayed accurate spelling, grammar, and punctuation. Gave all citations in APA format.||