https://gradehunters.net/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/logo-300x60.png 0 0 paul https://gradehunters.net/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/logo-300x60.png paul2021-07-03 15:56:342021-07-03 15:56:343 discussions for 3 classes week 6
“Slide Designs and Visual Aides”
Select ONE of the following:
- Consider the importance of visuals in connecting with an audience. Discuss a moment or experience in your life when a picture, drawing or other visual had a significant impact. Consider whether the same impact could have occurred if you heard about the image rather than experiencing it visually.
- Find a poorly designed PowerPoint slideshow and share it here. Give a short summary that identifies the problems and make suggestions on what would improve the design.
“Major Drivers.” The five (5) major drivers in supply chain management are the customer, the cost, flexibility, time, and quality.
Of these drivers, which one is the most important in most organizations in your industry? Why?
- HIS 104: American History to 1865:
- Revolutions after the RevolutionAs America comes together, it goes through three revolutions: industrial, market, and reforms.
- Of these three, which do you think had the most impact on early America?
- Choose 2 of these and discuss their importance in early America.
- Do we still see industrial, market and social reforms today? Explain?
- Which of these 3 do we need the most today? Why