In this module, you will finish writing your research paper and submit your final document.
Summary of Steps
- Research the last IS-related solution you chose during Module 3.
- Edit your research paper document based on the feedback you received after submitting it in Module 7.
- Following the instructions below, finish writing and editing your research paper, including the fifth IS-related solution, conclusion, abstract, and references.
- Submit your document for grading.
Detailed instructions for this assignment are below and in the Research Project Requirements section, which describes the complete project.
There’s a rumor going around the coffee break room that if you conduct thorough research on the five selected IS topics and submit a scholarly, well-reasoned and composed document, the “powers that be” are certain to promote you into that management position for which you have labored and worked so diligently. If you can produce some critical analyses that will give the upper management folks a clear picture of the bottom line with respect to which IS solutions could greatly benefit the company, you will be certain to receive an offer of a larger office along with a hefty pay raise. This is all part of the career plan that you first developed at ERAU.
The requirements for Project Submission 4 are similar to Project Submission 3. The following are the submission requirements for this assignment:
- Submit researched scholarly data for the fifth of the IS-related solutions that you selected.
- Submit a minimum of TWO full pages of double-spaced text in the Body of the Text section for the fifth of the IS-related solutions that you selected. The total number of pages in the Body of the Text section is TEN full pages. The Title, Abstract, and Reference List pages are not considered part of the “TEN full pages” in the Body of the Text section.
- A minimum of FIVE primary reference sources outside of the course textbook are required to be cited and referenced in the document submission.
- As you do your research and compose data for each of the IS-related solutions in each assignment, keep up the Reference List page and make notes for the data in the Conclusion page section that you will compose of in your final draft document.
Allow enough time after researching the last topic to complete the Abstract page, the Conclusion section, and the Reference List page of your paper.