Plan for Reform
4-5 pages double space
Section I: Call for Reform
- Identify one problem related to your injustice for which you want to develop a solution.
- How does your understanding of Catholic Social Teaching shape your vision for the change you are proposing?
- Are there any theologians, saints or feminist thinkers whose beliefs and insights impact your vision and reform?
- Why do you think your proposal will work?
Section II: Action Plan
- What is your Action Plan? Be sure to design a detailed step by step process for executing it.
Section III: Action Plan Analysis
- From the Social Justice standpoint, what kind of solution is this? Short term/ Charity or long term/Justice? At what level is your solution? Emerging? Developing? Proficient? Exemplary?
- Are there social, political, ideological, religious, or cultural obstacles that challenge the success of your plan? Explain and analyze in detail.
- How do you want to share what you have done with the community at the Social Justice Fair?