- Weight: 13% of course grade
- Grading Rubric
- Due: Tuesday, 01/08/2019 11:59 PM (CST)
In the Unit III Lesson, we presented the problems that Amy is facing in her current workstation. Amy, who works as a cashier in a big-box store, works 8-hour shifts but is often asked to work overtime for up to 4 hours. Amy is now experiencing knee, hip, and lower back pain after working.
You have been asked to assemble a team to address the ergonomics issues Amy is facing and to explain a possible solution. Your assignment should meet the following criteria:
- Identify and explain the different roles within the team (you may use bullets for this section).
- Explain how the ergonomics team can work together to help Amy with her current workstation. Include a possible suggestion to improve Amy’s workstation as part of your discussion.
- Explain why it is important for the ergonomics team to implement a plan that considers potential discrimination or disability issues for other employees.
This assignment should be at least two pages in length. Outside sources are not a requirement for this assignment. You are expected to complete this assignment based upon your reading, experience, and opinions.