Choose one of the following speeches to view and critique.
Write a paper that includes, but is not limited to the following:
- What was the goal of the speech?
- Who was the audience for the speech?
- What was the setting?
- Overview of the speech
- Was this speech effective? Why or why not?
- What was the introduction? Did it grab your attention? Why or why not?
- What were the transitions from one idea to another?
- What were the main ideas in the body of the speech? Were the ideas clear?
- What was the conclusion? Did it have a call to action? If so, what was it?