Due Week 2 and worth 125 points
Imagine you are the HR manager at a company, and a female employee
came to you upset because she felt a male coworker was creating a
hostile work environment by repeatedly asking her out on dates even
after she said “no”. What would you do?
Write a one (1) page paper in which you:
- Formulate the conversation you would have with the employee, based the concepts found in Chapter 2 in your textbook.
- Summarize the conversation you would have with the employee’s male
co-worker, based on the concepts found in Chapter 2 of your textbook.
- Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
- Typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, your
name, your professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover
page is not included in the required page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Explain the human resource management process, its role in
supporting the overall organizational strategies, and the various
functions involved in human resource management.
- Explain the key provisions of major government legislation affecting
human resource management, including equal employment opportunity,
affirmative action, health and safety, and labor relations.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in human resource management.
- Write clearly and concisely about human resource management using proper writing mechanics.