Students are required to select a topic related to global, social,
ethical, or legal issues with digital media. You will perform in-depth
research and provide an explanation of how an issue associated with your
selected topic relates to the consumption of digital media. The topic is the FBI vs. Apple with is it right or not for the government to ask corporations to break into criminal, terrorists, and civilians phones.
- Formatting Requirements
- Project must follow APA style
- Double-spaced 1 inch margins
- 12 point professional font
- Headers including project name, class, and page numbers
- Use of tables, graphs, images, etc. of appropriate size that are
relevant to the information being conveyed is highly encouraged.
- Content Requirements
- Minimum of 2500 words, maximum 3000 words (excluding cover and bibliographical pages)
- Title Page including your name, instructor name, course name and number, and paper title
- Research Paper Requirements
- Bibliography with minimum of 5 professional / scholarly sources. Wikipedia is not acceptable.