Write an essay on “Against Foreign Language Requirement in College”.
Use one of your source for the essay as in file named, sups.docx
- Have 3 different reasons (but not more than 3) to support your position
- Explain reasons (with evidence)
- You must have at least 2 print sources in the essay (book, magazine, newspaper, journal, catalog, etc)
- They must be accessed in the original printed form (e-book, PDF, or anything else accessed electronically does not count as a print source)
- Personal experience – can be used in only one reason, up to ¼ page (5 lines)
- How much documented evidence – one documented evidence for every 10 lines in your paragraph.
- Any numerical data must be from 2014 onwards
- Intro (1 Para)
- Reasons with evidence (multiple paras)
- Conclusion (1 para)
- Length: 3-4 pages (starts with first word of intro, NOT top of first page!)
–>Use the structure for the essay as in file named, Essay1Rubric.docx
–> For guidance, you may take a look at the sample essay, named as Essay1example.docx