https://gradehunters.net/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/logo-300x60.png 0 0 paul https://gradehunters.net/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/logo-300x60.png paul2022-06-20 10:49:212022-06-20 10:49:21Writing Short Proposal (Hybird Car)
Subject : Hybird Car
- Cover Page
- Purpose Statement & Rationale
- Statement of Qualification
- Literature Review
- Expected Findings and Implications
- Write a cover page. It must include a header, running head, the title of the project, your name, and the institution to whom you are submitting the proposal. (See Lester p.323)
- Write a paragraph of 50 to 120 words. It must be a summary of your project.
- Write a sentence stating the topic
- Write 1-2 sentences stating the purpose of the project
- Write 1- 2 sentences explaining your methodology.
- Write 2-3 sentences stating your expected conclusions and implications.(See Lester pp. 322-323)
- Write a paragraph of4- 6 sentences stating your rationale, i.e. your reason for doing the project. Write another paragraph of4-6 sentences identifying a minimum of three topics you plan to include in your project.
- (Optional) Write a paragraph of 4 – 6 sentences stating your experience, if any, and any other qualification you may have .
- Write a minimum of two paragraphs (5 -7 sentences each) reflecting on books, articles, etc. you have examined in preparation for your project. Each paragraph must include a minimum of three relevant references in APA format.
- Write a paragraph of 5 – 10 sentences describing your research methods.
- Write a paragraph of 4 – 6stating what you expect to find out andpossible implications.
- Include a list of at least 10 references. Use APA format.